Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to the Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Website.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
The Company name, the Company logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, our dealer customers may in all cases rely upon and assume the accuracy of any information set forth on the Finance Program, Rate, Fee and Term Schedule that is provided to such dealer customer through its dealer account page that is made available through the Website.
The Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on the Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Notwithstanding the foregoing, any information that may be set forth on a Finance Program, Rate, Fee and Term Schedule that is provided to you through your dealer account page shall be deemed current and up-to-date.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
IF YOU RELY ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, INACCURACIES OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE, PUBLISHED OR PROMOTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS-IS.” NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT OR SERVICE MADE AVAILABLE, PUBLISHED OR PROMOTED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE (OR THAT MAY BE REFERRED TO OR ADVERTISED ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE), NOR DO WE OR THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE ERROR FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
Indemnification and Limitation on Liability
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS US, OUR AFFILIATES, OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND OUR AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, PRINCIPALS (PARTNERS, SHAREHOLDERS OR HOLDERS OF AN OWNERSHIP INTEREST, AS THE CASE MAY BE), EMPLOYEES, OWNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND LICENSEES, AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS, LOSSES, DAMAGES, DEMANDS, PAYMENTS, FINES, COSTS, EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEE AND COURT COSTS), LIABILITIES AND RECOVERIES OF WHATEVER NATURE, THAT ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR ANY CONTENT OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Relationship to Other Agreements
Effective Date: January 31, 2013